A massive thank you to all our cyclists in the team supporting Tanyel’s smile. Together we raised an astonishing £11,000, a number which is still rising. It’s a huge sum, which will help so many children and their families going through trauma of cancer. We know how difficult it is when you are stricken with this horrendous disease and how important it is to be supported by charities.
You’ve all been brilliant in your own special ways bonding together and making sure that we all kept together from Greenwich to Paris without any injuries. You’ve all made a massive impact in driving our charity forward. We couldn’t have done this without you. Please give yourselves a well-earned pat on your backs. Well done to our team: Ceyhun Uzun, Gulay Uzun, Barry Sadler, Gary Hook, Charlotte Farge, Helen Smith, Christoper Hall, Turan korukoglu. Kasim Necat, Ahmet Yapicioz, Mujesira Hondus, Andrew Sharpe, Ricki Watson, Shane Watson, Kevin Mugridge, Megan Walker, Peter Treadway, Anthony Grieves, Chloe Hall, Adam Dean and Zabedee Chege .
A massive thank you also to both of our escort vehicle’s and Bill, Christine, Selma, Gulay, Taskin and John for supporting us all through this tough journey. Without your help we couldn’t of done this!
Big thank yous also to everyone who contributed so generously to this fabulous event:
- Muztrans for donating the cost of all our cycling tops – you are just amazing support on all our events
- Hasan Ozkoc at www.ladivadrinks.com for donating water and lucozade drinks kept us cycling
- To fully charged cycle for their support in proving a free hire of their E-bikes
- All our friends and family for supporting and cheering us at the start line Cutty Sark
- Our beautiful Nancy May for inspiring us all with her amazing voice making sure we are all relaxed and also supporting Tanyel’s smile x
- Jason Haigh at www.love2race.com for designing our very special custom made Jersey tops they looked brilliant and very comfortable to wear for sure we will use them again for other event
- Alex studio @MBE Harrow for preparing our logo prints for our bikes and escort vehicles absolutely brilliant work.
Without your determination dedication support and massive courage we wouldn’t of got through this so once again thank you to each one of you for your hard work making through and making us all proud for Tanyel. I have no doubts that she was cheering us all on from start to finish with a huge smile and pride.
Finally, a massive thank you and big hug to my one and only wife Gulay for helping me and sticking by my side for the past year trying to organise and put this event together.